If you are a homeseller who is looking to upgrade the kitchen in your property for sale, this guideline is tailor fit for you. Learn how you could increase the resale value of your PH condo or house by applying the tips stated below.
1. Cabinets. According to statistics, cabinets top the lion’s share of upgrades for homesellers. Forget about outdated ones. It would only leave a very bad impression to prospective buyers. Instead, here’s something that you could do: Spray paint the exteriors and select neutral colors. Replace handles with long stainless steel ones or knobs with shiny brass hardware to add sleeker look. Consider sliding shelves and organizer inserts. Be current. Check out the market for popular styles and trends.
2. Countertops. Aside from the first item, countertops also play huge in giving visual appeal in the kitchens. Best choices include granite, quartz or marble countertop. Whichever material you pick, keep in mind that homebuyers want them easy-to-clean, solid-surfaced and as much as possible, low maintenance.
3. Appliances. It is essential to match the appliances with the two items mentioned above. This pertains not only to color but usability as well. Ensure that your fridge, oven, dishwasher and stove are all within the same level. If it doesn’t work with the styling, it could deter prospective clients. In terms of materials, you could opt either for shiny/matte black or stainless steel. Pay attention to their sizes too. Bigger hardware means bigger spaces so make sure that you would not crowd the area with elements that would prevent the owner some legroom and breathing space.
4. Flooring. When it comes to flooring, go for higher-quality vinyl, ceramic tiles or hardwood. If you cannot afford professional refinishing, try painting them instead. Choose pale gray or blue over leaning towards white.
5. Accessories. Show off classic white dishes and clear glasses. Display woven tray full of fruits on the counter. Line up the pantry items in creatively to give a lasting impression.